06/02/2011, Sunday….. Johor Bahru, I’m home!

Saturday, February 12, 2011
iFaizi
blogger

06/02/2011, Sunday….. Johor Bahru, I’m home!

For this entry, there are not so mmany I can write here because the story that I want to tell you just a little bit. About 5.30 a.m , we finally reached Johor Bahru. When we reached at my uncle’s office, my father went home which is not far from my uncle’s office to took his car (lucky the car battery is not OUT OF SERVICE because the car engine is not switch on for several days, B-D) . Others, call their relative/sibling/parent & etc to take them up from my uncle office.

After all of our backbags, luggages & the stuffs that we bought from China had been put into the car trunk, me & my family when home & put in all the backbags, luggages & the stuffs that we bought from China into our home.



Later on, I went upstair to take a bath, wudhuk, change cloth, solat Suboh & sleep till noon. Very exhausted.Hen Lei! Kesel! Penat! By tomorrow, I need to go back to the office after a week leave. Eventough I’m tired but I’m enjoy. B-).

P/S :- But when I saw my wallet after when back from China, my joy is dissapear, hahaha….. hahaha….. X-D < This reaction is enjoy, right? Hmmm, Faizi, Faizi….. (Hahahahuhuhu…… X-D).

B-).
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...