Greeting to all readers, I’m Khairul Faizi bin A.Rahman.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008
iFaizi
blogger

Thanks a lot and greetings to all my blog visitor who willing to spend their time to visit, read and leaving their comment in this blog. Firstly, let me introduce myself to you out there wheiter you know me or not. My full name is Khairul Faizi bin A.Rahman but you can just call me, Faizi.

I was born in Batu Pahat, Johor Darul Takzim, MALAYSIA and been raised everywhere in the country of Malaysia. Place that I had lived is Batu Pahat (Johor Darul Takzim, MALAYSIA), Kulaijaya (Johor Darul Takzim, MALAYSIA), Johor Bahru (Johor Darul Takzim, MALAYSIA), Manjung (Perak Darul Ridzuan, MALAYSIA), Penang (MALAYSIA) and Pontian (Johor Darul Takzim, MALAYSIA). I now stay back in borndistrict which also my truly hometown, Batu Pahat.



I am a small entrepreneur who own self business which had variety of products and services in the fields majority of multimedia, conventional media & alternative media. I’m also a freelance writer, amateur video maker. My hobby is making video and upload it at YouTube site just for my self entertainment.

iFaizi.Blogspot.com domain was choosed because I’m interested with the word such as iPhone, iPad, iPod & iMac (I'm maniac to all kind of Apple's products). I'm also interesting with the show of iCarly which been produced & showed by Nickeloodeon. B-). This blog site was founded to expressive what I think and what I want to said. At the same time, I also want to share stories, experiences, interesting articles which I think will be benefit to all my blog readers.

Last word from me, relax your mind and your body in reading anything that contained in this blog. Hopefully together we benefit from what we see, hear and feel. See Ya!. B-)
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...